A Stop Watch that does everything you need! Great for coaches and individuals alike. Use it for track, swimming, running, biking, or anything else you can think of. Now built from the ground up to support iOS 8!
Stop Watch presents a simple interface that allows you to:
- Add as many laps/splits as you need (laps with the lap/split time and the total time!)
- Add name and note information for the event
- Edit individual lap information
- Have multiple Stop Watches running at once in the background
- Quickly view your stop watch history
- Email a CSV
Stop Watch also features:
- Millisecond timing
- Automatic time formatting
- Distance and average speed calculations per split
- Split time and total times per split
- Timer continues while app is in the background
- Automatic saving with a history to see and edit old data
- Full user interaction while the timer is running
- Optional countdown to timer start
- A smaller timer that displays the current lap’s time, in addition to the main timer that displays the total time.
- Delete splits/laps whenever you need
- Sort splits by first to last or last to first
- Edit split names and numbers individually or all at once
- An option in Settings to flash the screen when buttons are pushed to make it easier to know if you pushed them
- Custom iPad interface
- Operates in portrait or landscape mode on any iOS 8 device
- High performance CoreData data storage
- High precision OpenAL audio feedback
Stop Watch also features timer capabilities!
- Have multiple timers running at the same time (up to 64) to manage your life, kitchen, etc!
Note: You may see that the timer appears to jump at times, but be assured that the timer is still fully accurate.
Stop Watch User Manual 5.1